SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize)
Since 2008, SingleCare, formerly FamilyWize, and Pocono Mountains United Way have helped over 1,680 people in Monroe County save over 1.9 million dollars in prescription savings. Access to health care coverage is one of the top concerns for people in our region. Unfortunately, too many residents facing financial hardship are forced to choose between getting the medicine they need and covering basic expenses like food, rent and utilities.
Why use SingleCare?
• SingleCare offers a Spanish-language website: es.singlecare.com
• SingleCare can be used for your whole family!
• SingleCare offers the top 40 most purchased medications at $10.00 and under and can be used at major pharmacies pharmacies.
• SingleCare has a free loyalty program that allows members to save even more on the already discounted prices. Members get an extra $5 in bonus savings just for signing up!
• Some medications can cost less with SingleCare than insurance copays! You can check your medication price using price tool below.
HOW DO I GET A CARD?
Download and print a card
Download the SingleCare app from the App Store or Google Play.
DRUG PRICE LOOKUP TOOL:
Use our free tool below. Simply enter your drug name, dosage, and zip code to find the lowest price within a 10-mile radius.
Opioid Task Force
The Opioid Community Resource Guide is a reference tool to help individuals who are impacted by opiate use and addiction. It is not a comprehensive guide to all opiate addiction concerns but is a “key issues” guide for supporting opiate addiction treatment and recovery. To view or download this resource, click here.
For assistance, contact Carbon Monroe Pike Drug & Alcohol Commission
724 Phillips Street, Suite 203
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Sign up for our newsletter to stay in touch!